The search for a new car...

The Jimny is now almost 2 years old and the time has come to ship it off and get something different. The thing is, pinning down something I really fancy is proving remarkably tricky. I think I'm settled on an Alfa but good examples for sensible money are elusive. I haven't even brought myself to drive anything yet.

I've looked at 3 156s this weekend and none of them impressed. One was close (Y reg 2.4JTD) but had nasty Kevved-up tinted windows. I would have been embarrassed to drive it - and that's coming from a guy with a Jimny!

I saw a decent 166 2.5 V6 yesterday, perfect service history (important for Italians) but no leather. That may seem petty but I do have to think about selling it on. Plus, it wouldn't fit in the garage. Nice car though. I may have to take it for a spin round the block - just to see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commonwealth Games

Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP and Windows 10

How would you feel if...