Bye bye Sony...

I've never wanted to be rid of a phone quite so much as my Sony Ericsson T630. Never liked it (apart from its looks) since I got it. So, as the end of August approached, it was time to start looking for upgrade. Having had a Nokia and two Samsungs in the past, these makes were top of the shopping list. Particularly the E720 and the 8800. Price ruled the latter out and I eventually went back to Nokia with the 6230i.
Mum asked if she could have the T630 to replace her very old Samsung (another one of my cast-offs) and like a fool I said ok - several months of technical support to come, I suspect :-) - ah well.
It's early days for the 6230, but initial impressions are favourable, especially the Outlook syncronisation via Bluetooth.
More feedback later...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP and Windows 10

Installing Chromium OS on a Dell Mini 9

Commonwealth Games