New car

I'm a tad late with this post - I've had the new car over a month now - but I've been busy (see another post that I may get round to writing at some point).

Decision: the Kia Sportage. It was the only car I tested out in the end: I liked it, the deal was good, job done. I went for the 2.0 turbo diesel in top XS specification: it has many toys - climate, cruise, cd/mp3 player, heated front seats, leather, sunroof, etc... Plenty to keep me occupied in the slow-moving traffic of rush hour.

I also took the decision to get a black one, which looks good, but is a slight pain to look after. That is, you actually have to wash it now and again - silver cars hide a multitude of sins.

And so, despite saying I wouldn't buy another brand new car, I find myself in charge of a rather large 07 plater. On the whole it's been so-far-so-good, although I have only clocked up 500 miles. Everything is working and it's comfortable. You do need to keep the turbo spinning for safe exits at roundabouts and such as it's a heavy car, but that's the only problem I have with it to date - just a slight change of driving style required.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP and Windows 10

Installing Chromium OS on a Dell Mini 9

Commonwealth Games