Affluent Newcastle?

If there were any doubts over the rise of the money set in Newcastle I think yesterday squashed them.

I saw not one but three Aston Martin DB9s in town yesterday. Not the same one thrice either. I'd gone out for a walk at lunch and while heading back to the office passed a brand new, black convertible DB9, top down, parked up and abandoned - rather brave I thought. While I was casting my gaze over that, a silver coupe drove by.

Then, walking down to the car park after work, I saw a black coupe.

This is an exceptional, but not altogether unique catch. I've noticed, over the last year or so, a steady increase in the number of flash wheels driving around the north - particularly Astons, Range Rovers and Bentley Continentals. We're certainly no match for the South-East, but there sure is some money up here these days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP and Windows 10

Installing Chromium OS on a Dell Mini 9

Commonwealth Games