I whinge too much

It's true, I've turned into a cantankerous old git and it must stop.

I think the problem is that I try to follow politics and current affairs too much and, in general:

1. how the British Government operates annoys the hell out of me (bloody spin, useless, target-led management, policies geared towards sound bites and column inches rather than actually fixing things, the you disagree with me therefore you're wrong attitude of ministers, etc.), and
2. the way the press reports the news does the same (dangerous sensationalism, the fake patriotism of the gutter press, 24hour news with pointless and endless speculation, sticking the boot in when people are having trouble instead of showing support).
3. stuff like Tibet and the mess in Zimbabwe

I could continue, but we'll all end up in another of my endless rants and that is not the purpose of this post.

It all stops now. This blog is for interesting and witty posts on a range of subjects and there is to be no more whining. The end.

Comments

Mal said…
Does this post qualify as a meta-moan? Moaning about moaning too much? Chief... tsk.

;)
Dave Miller said…
Yes, I believe it does - therefore adding weight to my argument. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP and Windows 10

Installing Chromium OS on a Dell Mini 9

Commonwealth Games