Trips around the UK

Those of you who have read my inane drivel over the past couple of years will know I've been about a bit. No, no, not in that way. I've been lucky enough to visit quite a few countries around the world at the expense of my carbon footprint.

You will also know that, despite moaning about it, I'm a big fan of public transport and trains in particular. So in an effort to be more green, and to actually see some of the country in which I reside, I intend to have a poke about the UK by train this summer, starting with a day trip to picturesque Whitby on Sunday.

I'll be jotting my random thoughts down on this and future trips, and I'm sure you'll all be looking forward to reading them soon. Ahem!

Comments

Mal said…
Mate, I'm *very* interested to read them. Make sure you include the cost of the travel in your reports too - I'm down to my last £188 in my holiday fund for this year, so if you find anything good and cheap, I wanna know about it. :)
Dave Miller said…
Yep, that's the plan.

Popular posts from this blog

Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP and Windows 10

Installing Chromium OS on a Dell Mini 9

Commonwealth Games