Photos on the web

Having finally got my grubby mits on a digital camera over Christmas, I thought it would be a plan to review how I publish my pictures on the interweb. I have been using flickr for a while now, but I've hit the limit of the free service and it is time to pay. Before doing that, however, I thought I'd take a look at Picasa from Google.

So far so good for Picasa. The client software is excellent and allows you to manage your web albums very easily. I'm going to run with it for a while - until I reach my free limit of 250MB - and then decide which way to go.

For those of you who like looking a other people's poor attempts at photography, you can see some of mine on flickr or all of them on Picasa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP and Windows 10

Installing Chromium OS on a Dell Mini 9

Commonwealth Games