New mobile phone

That time of year again and after 12 months with a truly awful piece of junk (Samsung Z400) I couldn't wait to get back into the safe world of Nokia. My previous Nokia, a 6230i had been a great little phone, and I'd only chosen the Z400 because I'd had good Samsungs in the past, and it was 3G. The phone's operating system and syncronisation software are truly, truly dreadful. I could give you a long list of things I didn't like about the Samsung.... but I'll not bore you.

So now I move on to a phone that's pretty much a PDA: the Nokia N95. A 5 megapixel camera, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Symbian operating system all stuffed into a tidy little package. It's a lot of kit and so far it's working out fine. I'm having to relearn button combinations of course, but once I'm familiar I suspect this is going to be a gem. The only bad reports I've seen are to do with short battery life. Perhaps this is one reason why this phone comes with a free car charger.

If I think on, I'll let you know how it shapes up over the next few months.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP and Windows 10

Installing Chromium OS on a Dell Mini 9

Commonwealth Games