Film: Kingdom of Heaven

I watched this film again the other night, even though I didn't really enjoy it when I saw it at the cinema after its release last year. The script is poor, the acting highly questionable in places and Orlando Bloom is totally wrong for the lead part.

The reasons I decided to watch it again were twofold: the look of the thing and the performance of Ghassan Massoud as Saladin. Totally believable in the role and projecting an on-screen presence that Bloom and others can only dream about. This guy seems a very fine actor indeed. I'm hoping to track down some of his other performances.

His latest film appears to be Valley of the Wolves: Iraq.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP and Windows 10

Installing Chromium OS on a Dell Mini 9

Commonwealth Games