BA

My recent trip to the US was the first time I had ever flown with British Airways further then Heathrow. I must be honest, I doubt I'll be doing it again by choice.

They managed to lose my bags both ways and the trans-atlantic leg was uncomfortable for my 6'1" frame (although the food and in-flight entertainment were both good)

Why did I have to fly via Heathrow just because I needed to go to the US? When is my local airport going to become a proper international! I've half a mind to do something about that myself but I don't have the £20 million required! And the runway isn't long enough...

Comments

Jackson Pope said…
I'd hate to lose my bags on a trans-atlantic flight for work! That must have made the business meetings awkward...
Dave Miller said…
Luckily the Saturday (when I had no clothes) was setup day. My work stuff had arrived by the Sunday.
Just as well I took the BA toiletry bag containing some socks and a toothbrush set! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP and Windows 10

Installing Chromium OS on a Dell Mini 9

Commonwealth Games