Electronics are funny things...

Last week I bought a compressor/sustainer pedal off eBay. It's the first thing I've bought for my guitar for some time. Having connected it up at home and switched everything on, imagine how surprising it was to hear German voices coming through my headphones. I'm guessing that the particular configuration of cables turned my rig into a long-wave receiver.

On a similar note, I pulled the battery out of the bike today as it's run a little flat (bike taking some coaxing into life.) I hooked it up to the charger and switched on. Nice popping noise and blue smoke from the charger. I may be wrong, but I suspect something's not right there...

Comments

Mal said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP and Windows 10

Installing Chromium OS on a Dell Mini 9

Commonwealth Games