A word on Google...

I must be honest, I have some concerns over the Google/China situation, although overall I think it's best that Google is in there rather than not - at least it should be fairly honest about what it's not letting you look at.

The main point of this post is not political, however. Basically I, like many folks I know, have spent many happy hours on Google Maps and Google Earth. To no real end you understand... just to have a look around.

Now however, I have a mission. In a couple of weeks I'm going to visit my cousin who has just (and by just, I mean today) moved to Omaha.

Thanks to Google, I have seen his new apartment from above, I know where the local bars and restaurants are and, as this is the US, I have driving directions to the nearest gun shop - of which there are 10 within 7 miles of his house!

Never ceases to amaze me does Google.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP and Windows 10

Installing Chromium OS on a Dell Mini 9

Commonwealth Games