Film: Walk The Line

The life of the late Johnny Cash in 2 and a bit hours. I would never call myself a big fan of the Man in Black, but I knew enough about him to be interested in this film. The trailers looked promising and the end result certainly did not disappoint.

A very strong performance from the whole cast. Both Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon were excellent in the lead roles.

The film was well paced, covered the ups and downs of Cash's life well and I certainly came away with a real feel for the man.

Many, many great parts, but I particularly liked the coverage of the early tours when you see the likes of Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis sharing the bill. So many big names hanging around together, before they really made it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP and Windows 10

Installing Chromium OS on a Dell Mini 9

Commonwealth Games